Monday, June 1, 2015

june 1

June 1 Devotional
- Son of man can these bones live? Ezekiel 37:3.
-Why have you rejected us forever O God Why does your anger smolder against the sheep of Your pasture? Psalm 74:1.
-Let the Holy spirit guide you step by step protecting you from unnecessary trials and equipping you get through whatever must be endured.
-Go and make disciples of all nations baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. Matthew 28:19-20.
-Now the Lord had said to Abram Go out of your country from  your family and your father's house to a land that I will show you.
-Now we see things imperfectly as in a poor mirror but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now partial and incomplete but then I know everything complete just as God knows me now 1 Corinthians 13:12

No comments: