Tuesday, February 25, 2014

journal

Verses by TopicDating Bible Verses Dating Bible Verses • • • • Bible Verses About Dating - Christian relationships are talked about throughout the Bible in the Old and New Testaments. The Bible covers topics relating to dating, relationships, friendships, forgiveness, and others that help provide biblical guidance for Christians to follow. Use our Bible verses by topic page to quickly find scriptures about popular topics. • Proverbs 7:6-21 At the window of my house I looked out through the lattice. I saw among the simple, I noticed among the young men, a youth who lacked judgment. He was going down the street near her corner, walking along in the direction of her house at twilight, as the day was fading, as the dark of night set in. Then out came a woman to meet him, dressed like a prostitute and with crafty intent. (She is loud and defiant, her feet never stay at home; now in the street, now in the squares, at every corner she lurks.) She took hold of him and kissed him and with a brazen face she said: "I have fellowship offerings at home; today I fulfilled my vows. So I came out to meet you; I looked for you and have found you! I have covered my bed with colored linens from Egypt. I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes and cinnamon. Come, let's drink deep of love till morning; let's enjoy ourselves with love! My husband is not at home; he has gone on a long journey. He took his purse filled with money and will not be home till full moon." With persuasive words she led him astray; she seduced him with her smooth talk. Read Proverbs 7 | View in parallel | Compare Translations • Amos 3:3 Do two walk together unless they have agreed to do so? Read Amos 3 | View in parallel | Compare Translations • 2 Corinthians 6:14-18 Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? What harmony is there between Christ and Belial ? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people." "Therefore come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you." "I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty." Read 2 Corinthians 6 | View in parallel | Compare Translations • Ephesians 5:19 Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, Read Ephesians 5 | View in parallel | Compare Translations • Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength. Read Philippians 4 | View in parallel | Compare Translations • James 4:4 You adulterous people, don't you know that friendship with the world is hatred toward God? Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God. Read James 4 | View in parallel | Compare Translations • 2 Samuel 12:1 The LORD sent Nathan to David. When he came to him, he said, "There were two men in a certain town, one rich and the other poor. Read 2 Samuel 12 | View in parallel | Compare Translations • 1 Kings 9:1 When Solomon had finished building the temple of the LORD and the royal palace, and had achieved all he had desired to do,

No comments: