Monday, February 10, 2014

few verses

  • Acts 16:31 - Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved (coloring page)
  • Psalm 145:9 The LORD is good to all. (coloring page)
  • Genesis 16:13 You are the God who sees. (coloring page)
  • Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! (coloring page)
  • Proverbs 14:5 A honest witness does not lie, a false witness breaths lies
  • Numbers 6:24 The Lord bless you and keep you
  • Colossians 3:2 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.
  • Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly
  • 1 John 5:3 This is love for God: to obey his commands
  • Ephesians 4:30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit
  • Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.
  • Psalm 150:6 Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
  • Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart.
  • Romans 10:13 Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
  • Romans 3:23 All people have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
  • Matthew 5:14 You are the light of the world.
  • Psalm 145:9 The Lord is good to all.
  • Colossians 3:20 Children, obey your parents in all things.
  • James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above.
  • Matthew 28:20 I am with you always.
  • Act 16:31 Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved.
  • Ephesians 4:32 Be kind to one another.
  • 1John 3:23 Love one another.
  • Psalm 56:3 What time I am afraid, I will trust in You.
  • Psalm 118:24 This is the day the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
  • Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
  • Psalm 136:1 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. His love endures forever.
  • Luke 6:31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.
  • Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.
  • Psalm 138:1 “I will praise thee with my whole heart”
  • John 10:11 I am the good shepherd.
  • Ephesians 6:1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.

No comments: