Friday, November 25, 2011

new song

New Song
Give your worries to Jesus because He cares of you
.Find your delight in the Lord He will give you what your heart really want.
Sing to the Lord.
Praise God because He is good.
Nothing is impossible with God.O Lord, your word is like lamp for my feet and my path.
Jesus loves you very much.
My hope is in you O Lord
.Jesus is your best friend
.God is good at all the times
.For you Lord helps and comforts me.
The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not be in want
.Wait for God Do not lose your hope Wait for God.
Jesus is Lord of Lords.
Jesus is King of Kings.
The Lord guides you because He knows what best for you.We put our hope in the Lord He is your protector and helper.
.Jesus comforts your heart.
God is with you everywhere you go.
Jesus will keep you strong.

No comments: