Wednesday, November 9, 2011

few verses from the Bible and new song

Jesus will keep you strong.
For God loved the world so much He gave His Son Anyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
O Lord our Lord how majestic is your name in all the earth.
Nothing is impossible with God.
The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not in want.
Be patient with everyone.
Do not worry about your life.
Turn your worries to God because He cares of you.
Be careful and be wise.
He'll God bless you in everything you do. =)



New Song

Jesus loves you very much.



We put our hope in God He is your protector and helper.



The Lord is my helper I will not be afraid.



Jesus is holy pure and perfect.



My hope is in you O Lord.



God is good at all the times.



Enjoy serving the Lord He will give you what you want.



O God our God how wonderful is your name in all the earth.



Do not worry about your life.




No comments: