Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What do you do if you have difficult time

Comfort
-For you Lord helped me and comforted me.
-Blessed those who mourn (cry) they will be comforted.
-The Lord is the One who comforts you.
-Jesus said, ''I will never leave you comfortless.''
-Remember Jesus comforts your hearts.

Worry
-Do not worry about tomorrow
-Do not worry about your life
-Give all your worries to God because He cares of you.
-Remember Jesus cares of you.


Hope
-We put our hope in the Lord He is our protector and helper.
-Wait for the Lord be strong don't lose your hope Wait for the Lord.
-Remember Jesus is your hope.

Strength
-The Joy of the Lord makes you strong
-Jesus will keep you strong.
-I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength.
-Remember Jesus give you strength.

















Tempted
-Jesus said to Satan, ''Do not put the Lord your God to the test.''
-Jesus said, ''Away from me Satan Worship the Lord your God and Serve Him only.''
-The Lord your God will fight for you.
-The Lord your God fights for you as He promised.
-Remember Jesus protects you always.

Lonely
-Jesus said, ''I am with you always until end of ages.''
-I know that the Lord is always with me.
-The Lord will be with you.
-God has said, ''Never forsaken you and leave you.''
-Remember Jesus is with you always.

Joy
-Rejoice in the Lord always I will again rejoice.
-Joy of the Lord makes you strong
-Rejoice in the Lord and be gladness.
-Be joyful because you belong to the Lord.
-Always be joyful because you belong to the Lord.
-Remember Jesus makes you happy.
-Always remember Smile :)

-Remember Jesus comforts your hearts.
-Remember Jesus cares of you
-Remember Jesus is your hope.
-Remember Jesus gives you strength.
-Remember Jesus protects you always
-Remember Jesus is with you always
-Remember Jesus makes you happy

No comments: