Friday, August 19, 2011

verses from matthew about Jesus

Jesus said, Don't worry about tomorrow. Don't worry about your life. Jesus said, It is written Do not put the Lord your God to the test. Jesus said, It is written Away from me Satan It is written Worship the Lord your God serve Him only. In addition, Do not judge each others you will not be judged. You will not be judged. You will be judged at the same way you will judge each others. If you forgive men who sin against you then your heavenly father will forgive your sins; however, If you don't forgive men who sin against you then your heavenly father will not forgive your sin. You cannot serve both masters God and Money at the same time. Love your enemies and pray for those who hurt you. Jesus said,''Come to me all of you who weary and burdened I will give you rest.'' Therefore, Be perfect as your heavenly father is perfect. Jesus cried out on the cross, ''My God My God Why you deserted me?'' Jesus said, ''I am with you always until end of your age.''

No comments: