Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Welcome to the TIF Blog

Welcome to the official blog for Tenth International Fellowship (TIF). TIF is a ministry of Tenth Presbyterian Church.

This is the place to find information, updates, and announcements related to TIF, as well as other noteworthy news.

To subscribe to this blog, just click on the button on the right side of this page.

We hope to open a dialog with TIF members and other readers alike - we welcome you to post comments and share your feedback and insight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea Kaya, as part of the community of believers I strongly feel that indeed this blog site is truly the 21st century way of Kingdom Expansion. This blog can be used not only for events but also sharing of how God has worked and is working in our lives. I am sure many would like to share their experiences.

I will soon post my testimony on the blog because I would like to tell the world that there is a loving God who is willing to give a brand new start for any sinner including me. Salvation is a free gift, I got it and I am now living the extraordinary life, I am free to run, I am free to dance, I am free to sing.

May the Lord richly bless you and keep you as He equips you to share your talents and skills with others.