Saturday, January 22, 2022

j

  My name is Nada Ghattas. I am Deaf and have Cerebral Palsy. However, I believe that God's word is true. God's  word comfort my heart. I know that Jesus loves me. Jesus died on the cross for my sins. Jesus forgives my sins. The Holy Spirit lives in me.

I have good family that loves me. 

I also love Tenth Church afternoon because I enjoy ASL and Deaf ministry. ASL Interpreter  Roz helps me understand  the Bible better  I love my friends at International Outreach.  I love to see deaf friends and hearing friends every sunday.

My favorite  verse from the Bible is :

John 3:16 For God loved  the world so much that He gave His Son anyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life,

In the resurrection day Jesus will give me a new body, I will sing to the Lord with my voice and also with sign language.

God is love and I love you all.

No comments: