Thursday, April 18, 2019

journal

The Servant King The LORD'S SUPPER 3
Quickly Jesus got up from the table took off his robe, picked up a basin of water knelt down and
started wash his friends feet. You can't Peter said He didn't understand about Jesus being the Servant king. If you don't let me wash away the dirt Peter. Jesus said you can't be close to me. Jesus knew that what people needed most  was to be
clean on the inside. All the dirt on their
feet was nothing compared to the sin inside their hearts. Then wash me Lord Peter said tears filling his eyes All of me. One by one Jesus washed everyone feet. I am doing this because I love you. Jesus explained Do this for each others. 
The Servant King The LORD'S SUPPER 4
Jesus picked up some bread and broke it. He gave it his friends He picked up a cup of wine and thanked God for it. He poured it out and shared it.

No comments: