Monday, May 1, 2017

journal



The most popular Bible verses from Psalms

Found 2,461 Verses

Psalms 119:105

Bible Rank: 192
Nun. Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path. NIV

Psalms 19:1

Bible Rank: 363
For the director of music. A psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. NIV

Psalms 1:1

Bible Rank: 449
Blessed are those who do not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers NIV

Psalms 139:13

Bible Rank: 501
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. NIV

Psalms 37:4

Bible Rank: 637
Take delight in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. NIV

Psalms 103:1

Bible Rank: 720
Of David. Praise the LORD, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. NIV

Psalms 46:10

Bible Rank: 761
"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exaltedamong the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." NIV

Psalms 46:1

Bible Rank: 820
For the director of music. Of the Sons of Korah. According to alamoth. A song. God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. NIV

Psalms 139:1

Bible Rank: 837
For the director of music. Of David. A psalm. You have searched me, LORD, and you know me. NIV

Psalms 127:3

Bible Rank: 848
Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from him. NIV

Psalms 23:1

Bible Rank: 866
A psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing. NIV

Psalms 19:7

Bible Rank: 882
The law of the LORD is perfect, refreshing the soul. The statutes of the LORD are trustworthy, making wise the simple. NIV

Psalms 14:1

Bible Rank: 922
For the director of music. Of David. Fools say in their hearts, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good. NIV

Psalms 27:1

Bible Rank: 937
Of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid? NIV

Psalms 24:1

Bible Rank: 938
Of David. A psalm. The earth is the LORD's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it NIV

Psalms 51:5

Bible Rank: 965
Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me. NIV

Psalms 110:1

Bible Rank: 1,050
Of David. A psalm. The LORD says to my lord: "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet." NIV

Psalms 91:1

Bible Rank: 1,175
Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. NIV

Psalms 51:10

Bible Rank: 1,184
Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. NIV

Psalms 119:11

Bible Rank: 1,191
I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you. NIV

Psalms 90:2

Bible Rank: 1,306
Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the whole world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God. NIV

Psalms 2:7

Bible Rank: 1,386
I will proclaim the LORD's decree: He said to me, "You are my son; today I have become your father." NIV

Psalms 19:14

Bible Rank: 1,409
May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. NIV

Psalms 139:14

Bible Rank: 1,420
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. NIV

Psalms 23:4

Bible Rank: 1,434
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. NIV

Psalms 16:11

Bible Rank: 1,435
You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.NIV

Psalms 127:1

Bible Rank: 1,445
A song of ascents. Of Solomon. Unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain. NIV

Psalms 139:7

Bible Rank: 1,503
Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? NIV

Psalms 119:9

Bible Rank: 1,539
Beth. How can those who are young keep their way pure? By living according to your word. NIV

Psalms 51:1

Bible Rank: 1,558
For the director of music. A psalm of David. When the prophet Nathan came to him after David had committed adultery with Bathsheba. Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions. NIV

Psalms 111:10

Bible Rank: 1,594
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow his precepts have good understanding. To him belongs eternal praise. NIV

Psalms 8:3

Bible Rank: 1,609
When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place NIV

Psalms 139:23

Bible Rank: 1,662
Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. NIV

Psalms 22:1

Bible Rank: 1,739
For the director of music. To the tune of "The Doe of the Morning." A psalm of David. My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from the words of my groaning? NIV

Psalms 42:1

Bible Rank: 1,787
For the director of music. A maskil of the Sons of Korah. As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God. NIV

Psalms 12:6

Bible Rank: 1,788
And the words of the LORD are flawless, like silver purified in a crucible, like gold refined seven times. NIV

Psalms 118:24

Bible Rank: 1,807
The LORD has done it this very day; let us rejoice today and be glad. NIV

Psalms 34:8

Bible Rank: 1,838
Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed are those who take refuge in him. NIV

Psalms 138:2

Bible Rank: 1,942
I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your unfailing love and your faithfulness, for you have so exalted your solemn decree that it surpasses your fame.NIV

Psalms 34:1

Bible Rank: 2,017
Of David. When he pretended to be insane before Abimelek, who drove him away, and he left. I will extol the LORD at all times; his praise will always be on my lips. NIV

Psalms 32:1

Bible Rank: 2,038
Of David. A maskil. Blessed are those whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered. NIV

Psalms 100:1

Bible Rank: 2,107
A psalm. For giving grateful praise. Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth. NIV

Psalms 32:8

Bible Rank: 2,108
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you. NIV

Psalms 119:89

Bible Rank: 2,120
Lamedh. Your word, LORD, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens. NIV

Psalms 2:3

Bible Rank: 2,151
"Let us break their chains and throw off their shackles."NIV

Psalms 1:2

Bible Rank: 2,152
But who delight in the law of the LORD and meditate on his law day and night. NIV

Psalms 133:1

Bible Rank: 2,170
A song of ascents. Of David. How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity! NIV

Psalms 16:10

Bible Rank: 2,171
Because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, nor will you let your faithful one see decay. NIV

Psalms 121:1

Bible Rank: 2,213
A song of ascents. I lift up my eyes to the mountains – where does my help come from? NIV

Psalms 27:14

Bible Rank: 2,260
Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD. NIV

Psalms 91:11

Bible Rank: 2,330
For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways NIV

Psalms 27:4

Bible Rank: 2,331
One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. NIV

Psalms 1:4

Bible Rank: 2,332
Not so the wicked! They are like chaff that the wind blows away. NIV

Psalms 71:1

Bible Rank: 2,359
In you, LORD, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame. NIV

Psalms 55:22

Bible Rank: 2,360
Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken. NIV

Psalms 119:97

Bible Rank: 2,389
Mem. Oh, how I love your law! I meditate on it all day long.NIV

Psalms 63:1

Bible Rank: 2,415
A psalm of David. When he was in the Desert of Judah. You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you; I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water. NIV

Psalms 90:12

Bible Rank: 2,435
Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom. NIV

Psalms 119:1

Bible Rank: 2,467
Aleph. Blessed are those whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the LORD. NIV

Psalms 118:22

Bible Rank: 2,468
The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone NIV


No comments: