Tuesday, October 11, 2016

journal

Lazarus and the Rich Man Luke 16:19-31
Jesus told another story:
'A rich had fine clothes and excellent food. Another man Lazarus was covered with sores and begged for scrapes in the street. Dogs licked his sores. Lazarus died Angels carried him to Abraham.  The rich died and in torment  Far away he saw Abraham with Lazarus at his side. He called Father Abraham have mercy. Send Lazarus with a drop of water to cool my tongue. I'm in agony in these flame. Child answered Abraham remember in life you had good things. Lazarus had evil. Now he's comfortable and you've suffering. No one can come back. Father said  the rich man warn my brothers They won't have to suffer like me. They should listen  my brothers Then  they won't have to suffer like me. They should listen to the  words of Moses and the prophets. No Father Abraham If someone comes from the dead  then they'll listen. They don't listen to Moses If someone comes back from death they won't listen to him, either.


No comments: