Monday, July 25, 2016

journal


Revelation 3:19
 - As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Romans 10:2 - For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

Romans 12:11 - Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;

Titus 2:14 - Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of 
good works.

Isaiah 59:17 - For he put on 
righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on the garments of vengeance [for] clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloke.

Psalms 119:127 - Therefore I love thy commandments above gold; yea, above fine gold.

Philippians 1:27 - Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel 
of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;

No comments: