Tuesday, May 14, 2013

journal


Memory verses from the Bible: Forget the past and look for future. Do not worry about your life.

Summer Bible School #1

1.) Love your neighbors as you love yourself.

2.) Don't just pretend that you love others. Really love them.

3.) Be careful and be wise.

4.) Love your enemies pray for those who hurts you.

5.) Jesus will keep you strong.



Monday, May 13, 2013

journal


New Verses from the Bible

1.) Luke 1:47 And my Spirit rejoices my Savior.

2.) John 6:47 Very truly I tell you the one who believes in Him (Jesus) has eternal life.

3.) Luke 19:10 For the Son of Man came to seek and save the lost.''

4.) 1 John 4:7 Dear friends, let us love one another for love comes from God.

5.) 1 John 4:8 Whoever does not love, does not know God because God is love.


Saturday, May 11, 2013

five verses from the bible


Here are five review from Bible:

1. Do not worry about your life.

2. See no evil Hear no evil Speak no evil.
3. We put our hope in the Lord He is our protector and helper.

4. O Lord our Lord how majestic is your name in all the earth.

5. The Lord is Peace.

Friday, May 10, 2013

journal


God is Spirit. Those who worship God must worship in spirit and truth.

I praise you because you made me in amazing and wonderful way. What you have done is wonderful. I know this very well.

Where is God? God is everywhere.

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not in be want.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

journal


The Lord loves you.

Jesus is Lord of Lords.

God told PaulMy grace is enough for you.

Jesus is holy pure and perfect.

Do not worry about your life.

God has a great plan for your life.

Praise the Lord because He is so good.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

journal


Jesus loves you very much

Never stop praying.
Forget the past and look for future.

God keeps His Promises.

The Lord makes the clouds.

Jesus will keep you strong.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

journal




God will forgive you and God will give you his Holy Spirit too.

The Lord is my helper I will not be afraid.

In addition, on the seventh day God rested from his work.

I know that the Lord is always with me.

 

No comments: