Wednesday, August 22, 2012

journal

Journal 8/22/2012

I'm thankful for: The Bible, God's word, my Church and my house.

Five people who love me: My Church people, my Dad and Mom, sister and God.

Three things I'm looking forward to: learn more about Jesus God has great plans for my life., go to heaven with Jesus.

Five things that I can do really well: computer blog, encourage others read the Bible,

tell others about the gospel. I'm thankful to God for His word. I'm thankful to Jesus for my blog. I thank God for my family who love me.


Here are few verses from the Bible

Rejoice in the Lord always I will say again Rejoice. Phil 4:4

The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not be in want. Psalm 23:1

Nothing is impossible with God.

God is good at all the times.

We put our hope in the Lord He is our protector and helper.

No comments: